FL Accident Videos
The following are samples of accident reconstructions and other video simulations offered as an illustration of how these multimedia tools are developed and used to provide more details about the cause of a particular accident.
The following video files use Microsoft Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download it from Microsoft’s Website.
Note: Video clips are only recommended for users with high-speed Internet connections.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Side Airbag Demonstration – Video of the impact to a child caused by a side airbag.
- Head-On Collision – Accident reconstruction video showing the direct impact of two vehicles and the resulting impact to the passengers.
- 45 Degree Collision – Accident reconstruction video of heavy 45 degree head-on collision.
- Truck Hitting Side Wall – Video simulation of a truck hitting a side retaining wall in a single vehicle accident.
- Crash Test Simulation – Video simulation of a crash test involving a head-on impact of pickup truck.
- Spin Out – Video reconstruction of speeding car losing control and spinning out.
- Crash Test Dummies – This is a famous video provided by the Federal Government which shows talking crash test dummies during a serious accident in which they are ejected from the vehicle. Humorous, but gets the point across.
- Comair Disaster- Video reconstruction of the crash of Comair Flight 3272, January 9, 1997.
- American Airlines Disaster – Video reconstruction of a crash involving an American Airlines jet which was unable to land properly.